Vibration Free Workstation
Please Contact WPI for Pricing
- Vertical and horizontal vibration isolation
- High performance active-air suspension
- Automatic leveling
- VibraDamped steel
- Class 100 clean room compatible
- Leveling feet
- Additional sizes available
For information on ordering and specific part numbers, see Vibration Free Workstation/Platforms Defined.
- Eliminate inconsistent and unreliable performance, even better than an air table
- Reduce excessive wear, maintenance and fatigue failures
- Protect sensitive instruments and equipment from faulty operation or failure using Vibration-Free Platforms and Workstations
- Patch clamping, cell injection, analytical balances and optical microscopes
All buildings vibrate. Activities of people, machinery, heating and ventilation systems, and nearby truck or rail traffic cause all types of vibrations. These vibrations, though acceptable to occupants, cannot be tolerated by equipment used in patch clamping, cell injection, analytical balances and optical microscopes. Not just anti-vibration platforms, these units are virtually without vibration, making them much better than existing air tables.
Additional tabletop sizes and finishes are available, as well as optional accessories such as side rails and casters. Call for more information and prices for the configuration you require.
If you need a different size workstation, please call us. Let us know:
- Size of table.
- Does the top have holes or not?
- If holes are required, which size metric (M6) or English (1/4-20)?
- Type of metal on top: Ferromagnetic or Stainless Steel.
- If a Faraday cage is being used, what are the dimensions?
- Is a spillproof top required or not?
- Do you need accessories (casters, arm rails, side rails - all sold separately?
All vibration-free platforms are custom made to suit your need. For information on options and ordering a vibration-free platform, see Vibration Free Plaform/Workstations Defined.
|MINIMUM LOAD @ 20 psi: Vertical Natural Frequency||1.9 Hz|
|MINIMUM LOAD @ 20 psi: Isolation Efficiency @ 5 Hz||0.7|
|MINIMUM LOAD @ 20 psi: Isolation Efficiency @ 10 Hz||0.9|
|MINIMUM LOAD @ 20 psi: Horizontal Natural Frequency||2.2 Hz|
|MINIMUM LOAD @ 20 psi: Isolation Efficiency @ 5 Hz||0.64|
|MINIMUM LOAD @ 20 psi: Isolation Effieciency @ 10 Hz||0.9|
|MAXIMUM LOAD @ 80 psi: Vertical Natural Frequency||1.5 Hz|
|MAXIMUM LOAD @ 80 psi: Isolation Frequency @ 5 Hz||0.85|
|MAXIMUM LOAD @ 80 psi: Isolation Frequency @ 10 Hz||0.97|
|MAXIMUM LOAD @ 80 psi: Horizontal Natural Frequency||1.2 Hz|
|MAXIMUM LOAD @ 80 psi: Isolation Efficiency||0.91|
|MAXIMUM LOAD @ 80 psi: Isolation Efficiency||0.97|
|Note:||Typical performance efficiencies are for microdistubances|
|NET LOAD CAPACITY at 80 psi||800 lb (363 kg)|