Benchtop Autoclave, 16 Liter, Tray dimensions 16.5 x 27 cm (6.5x10.75"
- Rapid, complete sterilization
- Extremely compact
- 16 L Tank
- Dimentions 56 x 44.5 x 40cm (2x17.5x15.7")
- Tray dimensions 16.5 x 27 cm (6.5x10.75")
- Weight 40kg (89 lbs)
|ST5189||115 V US plug|
|ST5189-EU||230 V European plug|
- Fully automatic–just press START
- Benchtop model
- Small scale sterilization of microdissection and veterinary instruments
The autoclave comes pre-programmed for basic sterilization. Choose either the 120ºC or 134ºC temperature mode, and the cycle time is fixed. This is the perfect autoclave for small spaces.
The stainless steel sterilization chamber accommodates a variety of liquids, media, instruments, glassware and plasticware. A mechanical and electrical safety interlock prevents the door from being opened until the pressure is released (0 PSI).
Simply press the Start button, and the entire sequence runs–fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry.