OmniDrill35 Micro Drill
Drill, grind or finish bone or teeth
- Excellent tool for grinding, finishing, and drilling bone and other material
- High-torque motor (35,000 rpm) is quiet
- Includes footswitch
|503598||OmniDrill35 Micro Drill System, 110 V|
|503599||OmniDrill35 Micro Drill System, 220 V|
- Removable nose cone that can be cleaned and sterilized
- Consistant power for the duration of its use
- Variable speeds so you control the amount of heat generated
- Grinding, finishing, cutting and drilling bone, teeth and other material
This line-powered micro drill will make easy work of grinding, finishing, cutting and drilling bone, teeth and other material. The high-torque 35,000 rpm (maximum) motor is quiet and has minimal vibration which reduces wear on the motor and provides greater comfort for you. It also features a forward and reverse switch, “E Type” handpiece and handpiece holder. The handpiece has a removable nose cone that can be cleaned and sterilized. It accepts 3/32” and 2.33mm bur shanks. Unlike battery-powered drills, this unit maintains consistent power for the duration of use. The wide range of speeds allows you to control the amount of heat generation.
The startup kit (shown below) include cutoff disks, burs, mandrel and an accessory holder stand.
The purchase of 503598 includes the start up kit.
OmniDrill35 can be mounted in the WPI stereotaxic frames as shown below.
|Temperature||+10°C - ±40°C|
|Humidity||30 - 75%|
|Air pressure||700 - 1060 hPa|
|Dimensions of the bur||2.35 mm (3/32") (ISO7785-2 TY PE2)|
|Minimum fitting length of bur||10 mm|
|INPUT||110 V, 50/60 Hz (503598)|
|240 V, 50/60 Hz (503599)|
|OPERATING SPEED||0-35,000 RPM|
|DIMENSIONS||178 x 114 x 89 mm (7 x 4.5 x 3.5in.)|
|WEIGHT||1.7 kg (3.75 lbs.)|