Looking for a quality source for affordable laboratory equipment? From capillary glass and adhesives up to micromanipulators, pumps and microscopes, we offer the full range for the well stocked scientific and research laboratory.
- Find the replacement batteries for your laboratory equipment.
- Whether you are working with electrodes for electrophysiology applications or biosensors, anyone who works will electronic hardware in their laboratory needs a variety of electrical connectors and adapters. Find what you are looking for here. More Information Choosing Cables and Connectors
- We have a variety of components for building Electrophysiology systems. Check out this page to see all the Foot Switches.
- WPI offers a wide spectrum of high-quality glass capillaries. We take pride in our ability to ship your glass order within 48 hours. If you need a special glass that does not appear on our website, please call us. We will make every effort to provide it for you.
- Find odds and ends for your lab... demagnetizer, agarose, screwdrivers and more.
- We have a variety of components for building Electrophysiology systems. Check out this page to see all the Power Supplies.
- Now, you can eliminate the cost and trouble of making your own micropipettes. WPI can quickly supply your need for consistently sized pre-pulled glass micropipettes for injection of dyes or proteins into cells, oocytes and for many other biomedical laboratory applications. Tip diameters (ID) range from 0.1 to to 10µm. Silanized Tips (Luer Shank) Silanization waterproofs the glass to retard water when inserting into a cell. This will not let the outside fluid run down the pipette and get easily inside.
- Mount your laboratory electronics in racks and save precious bench space.
- This specialty wire for research applications is available in PtIr, W, Sn, Ag, Au, Ti and C. We offer a large variety of wire for laboratory use, platinum iridium, tungsten, tin, silver, gold, titanium, carbon and more. See our comparison chart for the specifications on all our precious metals and specialty wire for research applications.
- Need an extra pair of hands? Every research laboratory requires Non-Magnetic Bases, Stands and Clamps like these for experimental setups. Hold an electrode or a beaker or a flask.