Fluid Handling Accessories
These are common accessories purchased with fluid handling systems.
- Luer kits contain many plastic parts made of a variety of materials, and some of those plastics may be autoclaved. This table shows the materials used in each of our kits and whether or not the plastic parts are autoclavable. Kit Materials Autoclavable 504955 Nylon NO 504954 Polypropylene Yes (Do not autoclave the tubing. It's polyurethane.) 14011 Variety Some pieces are autoclavable More Information on Sterilizing Plastic Pieces Refer to our blog article to see which types of plastics may be sterilized and the appropriate methods for sterilization.
- Now, you can eliminate the cost and trouble of making your own micropipettes. WPI can quickly supply your need for consistently sized pre-pulled glass micropipettes for injection of dyes or proteins into cells, oocytes and for many other biomedical laboratory applications. Tip diameters (ID) range from 0.1 to to 10µm. Silanized Tips (Luer Shank) Silanization waterproofs the glass to retard water when inserting into a cell. This will not let the outside fluid run down the pipette and get easily inside.
- NanoFil is a specially designed syringe developed in response to customer requests for improved microinjection in mice and other small animals. It makes quantitative nanoliter injection much easier and more accurate than any other method currently in use.
- These accessories are used with our Peristaltic Pumps.
- These accessories are used with WPI's PicoPumps for pL volume injections.
- WPI offers a variety of pipetters. The ergonomic design of our Regal pipetters make them our popular choice for repetitive laboratory procedures. Our Micropipette and Crystal lines have been discontinued, but as long as supply lasts, your can get them at a discounted price. Save even more! Order a set of pipettes.
- Our universal pipette tips fit most pipetters.
- These parts are replacement parts for Eagle Pipetters.
- These syringes are ideal for use with our syringe pumps for a wide range of research laboratory applications, including microinjection. We offer a variety of microsyringes with gas-tight luer tips and gas-tight Teflon luer lock tips, as well as syringes with replaceable needles. These laboratory microsyringes work with a variety of syringe pumps, like the UMP3 UltraMicroPump, the MMP and DMP Manual Microsyringe Pumps, the Aladdin pumps, and other syringe pumps. We offer a broad range of fluid handling equipment.
- Here is a simpler method for handling zebrafish embryos for high throughput microinjection research. Check it out.