Rapicide OPA/28 High Level Disinfectant
- For use as a high level disinfectant (HLD)
- Suitable replacement for Cidex
- Glutaraldehyde free
- Low odor
- Effective and fast acting
- Effective against glutaraldehyde resistant mycobacteria
- Long lasting - up to 14 days resuse life
- No activation or mixing required
- Discard down healthcare drains according to local regulations
When safety counts and minutes matter, choose Rapicide® OPA/28 High-Level Disinfectant: a superior way to reprocess devices that are unsuitable for sterilization. Rapicide OPA/28 features the fastest disinfection time in the U.S. market and twice the reuse period of other OPA brands...allowing for the ultimate combination of safety, convenience and value.
- Protects workers by limiting exposure to disinfectants.
- Because of the low percentage of OPA and low vapor pressure, irritation to the eyes, nose and throat are significantly reduced, as compared to Glutaraldehyde
- With a 10-minute high-level manual disinfection time it’s faster than all other OPA HLD’s in the U.S. healthcare market today.
- Fast manual disinfection time provides at least one extra disinfection cycle for every five instruments reprocessed.
- Effectively inactivates TB, HIV2, MRSA, VRE & Hepatitis
- Maximum reuse period of 28 days
- No mixing or activation required, comes ready to use
- 2 year unopened shelf life and 75 days once opened
- Excellent Materials compatibility, non-corrosive to metal Features
- A 10-minute high-level disinfection time that's faster than all other OPA high-level disinfectants in the healthcare market today.
- Up to twice the reuse life of existing OPA's, lasts 28 days in comparison to 14 day use products.
- Because of the low vapor pressure, irritation to the eyes nose and throat are reduced when compared to glutaraldehyde.
- The test strips are intuitive and fast with a pass/fail reference color chart on the bottle and 3-second dip time and 90-second test strip read time.