ReFresh Charcoal Filter Canister for EZ Anesthesia
- For use with EZ Anesthesia
- Case of 8 canisters
Long term exposure to excessive anesthetic gas can be toxic to personnel. It is important to limit exposure to 2 PPM, as recommended by NIOSH. When used properly, the E-Z Anesthesia evacuation products and techniques will effectively reduce gas escape to less than 2 PPM.
- Passive evacuation works with the natural flow of the anesthesia system pushing waste gas into the charcoal canister by following the path of least resistance
- Provides effective filtration for induction chamber and breather waste gas
- Filter absorbs isoflurane and allows clean air to pass into the room
- Lasts twice as long as the standard filter canister
- High efficiency charcoal absorbs 25% of its own weight in isoflurane
- Easy to monitor canister weight indicates saturation point and need for filter change
- Saturated canisters must be discarded when they reach weight capacity
The image at the left shows a filter canister (EZ-258) mounted on the EZ-251 stand.