Multi-Barrel Programmable 6 Syringe Pump
The best value on syringe pumps in the market!
- Program sequences without a computer
- Rich command set
- RS-232 and TTL control
- Accepts syringe sizes: 1-60mL, or 0.5-5 uL
- Multi-Barrel pump for up to 6 syringes
- Automatic dispensing of small volumes
- Very precise flow rate control
- Hands-free operation with foot switch
- Drug administration
- Chemical applications with slow incorporation of fixed volumes of fluids
The Aladdin pump series arguably offers the best VALUE for any syringe pump on the market.
These pumps are available in single, dual, 4 , 6, and 8 syringe capacities. Although it is one of the most cost-effective pumps available, the Aladdin pump series boasts a versatility that is unmatched in its price range with features typically found only on pumps costing more than twice as much.
The Aladdin series provides the capability to both inject and withdraw. These pumps can be used for manually triggered injections, but also have the capability to be programmed in multi-step pumping sequences without the requirement for a computer. Even so, this series also has both RS-232 and TTL inputs for external control and status feedback to a computer, if desired. The pumps can be daisy chained for multi pump applications involving push/pull protocols or multiple independent channels. The performance characteristics are admirable, considering the price.
For the budget minded lab looking for a versatile and reliable pump, the Aladdin series is an excellent option.
The Aladdin pump series will accept syringes from Becton Dickinson, Monoject, Terumo and Air-Tite.
The AL-6000 has the following additional features:
- Holds 2, 4 or 6 syringes up to 60mL each
- Infusion rates: 0.452μL/hr (1cc syringe) to 1451mL/hr (60cc syringe)
- Fully programmable, automate with a computer (if desired)
- Up to 41 pumping phases can be programmed to allow:pumping rate change
- set dispensing volumes
- external signals
- set alarms
- Accuracy +/- 1%
- 2-year warranty
|SYRINGE SIZES||1-60 mL, or 0.5-5 µL micro syringes|
|NUMBER OF SYRINGES||6|
|MOTOR TYPE||Step Motor, 1/8 to 1/2 step modes|
|STEPS PER REVOLUTIONS||400|
|STEPPING (max. min.)||0.21 µm to 0.850 µm|
|MOTOR TO DRIVE SCREW RATIO||15/28|
|SPEED (max./min.)||5.1 cm/min / 0.0042 cm/hr|
|PUMPING RATES||1699 mL/hr with 60 mL syringe, to 0.73 µL/hr with 1 mL syringe|
|MAXIMUM FORCE||35 lb. at min. speed, 18 lb. at max. speed|
|NUMBER OF PROGRAM PHASES||41|
|RS-232 PUMP NETWORK||100 pumps maximum|
|POWER supply||Wall adapter 12 V DC @ 850 mA|
|DIMENSIONS||26.035 cm x 38.1 cm x 12.7 cm (10 1/4 x 15 x 5 in.)|
|WEIGHT||10.125 lbs. (4.595 kg)|