GLUture Topical Tissue Adhesive
- Octyl/Butyl Cyanoacrylate Adhesive for bonding live tissue
- Suitable for surface wound bonding
- Hold a sensor or other device on tissue
- Save time; no more sutures
- Safe for use on animals
Gluture topical tissue adhesive is an Octyl/Butyl cyanoacrylate blend that offers a flexible seal and a strong bond that contours the wound site. Gluture applies purple for excellent visibility and dries clear. Offered in a multi-use package of 10 applicators designed for quick, flow-controlled application.
On average octyl cyanoacrylate adhesives close a wound ten times faster than traditional sutures. The bonding strength of Gluture adhesive is equivalent to 5-0 monofilament suture. As a bonus, it has a mysterious anti-microbial effect that decreases the rate of infections. Cosmetically, a Gluture wound heals better, too. The adhesive normally sloughs off naturally in 5-7 days.
- Operating Scissors, 16cmMultiple SKUs