End of Pin Positive Threaded Pins, 5/32" Shank, 6" Long
- 6"L total
Positive (raised) Threaded External Fixation Pins
Positive or raised thread pins have threads extending above the smooth shaft on a portion of the pin. The positive threaded pins have a tougher pull-out resistance and are the external fixation pins used almost exclusively in human orthopedics.
Ther are two choices of pin styles and three different sizes.
1. Threaded portion is in mid-shaft
2. Threaded portion is at the end of the pin
These pins work with all standard vererinary exteral fixation clamps. All pins are 316LVM implant quality stainless.
- Cortex Screw, hex socket, 10mm, self-tapping, Thread dia 2.0mm503472Regular Price $7.00 Special Price $3.50 50%
- Cortex Screw, hex socket, 16mm, self-tapping, Thread dia 2.0mm503475Regular Price $8.00 Special Price $4.00 50%
- Cortex Screw, hex socket, 20mm, self-tapping, Thread dia 2.0mm503477Regular Price $8.00 Special Price $4.00 50%